This Hvac company Is a Complete Scam.It seems as if the owner Paul does not even exist because he never can talk on the phone and we were told by his employee Dominique that he does not talk to his customers, "that's why he hired us," Is what we were told.

We had to have the system service within weeks of having it installed. This company and Absolute Renovations Inc, which is our ex-Contractor, who is also a *** artist (FRANK) are all taking people's hard earned money and not fulfilling there contracts. Phoenix still owes us our Air Conditioning Condenser units and our Grills for the duct vents. I have been giving the run around for over two months about how Paul is supposedly taking care of it.

Obviously this company has no intentions of finishing the job.Beware of this company and Absolute Renovations Inc.

Had an Experience with Phoenix Air Conditioniong And Heating?

Comments

Seaford, New York, United States #772223

I agree.Phoenix Air Conditioning is the worst.

They work out of a trailor.

Supposedly they have another office.I wonder if that one is a porta potty because their business is ***!!

to Anonymous Yonkers, New York, United States #779056

Report them to consumer affairs by calling 516.571.2600

This company Phoenix air conditioning is located in south huntington, NY. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Do Not Recommend!!!

to Anonymous Yonkers, New York, United States #779048

I agree they are the worst company !

They should be reported to channel 9 shame on YOU!!!!